The Afforable and Durable Magpul MBUS Pro - Magpul Back-Up AR-15 Sight – Front
Are you looking for a sighting solution that offers great efficiency while ensuring that you do not burn your pockets? The Magpul MBUS Pro is a fantastic option that will satisfy both of your requirements. The MBUS Pro has been designed to provide the greatest level of efficiency and operability while packing an amazing level of strength and robustness. It is also much lighter in weight. Whats more! All this is available well within the affordable price range of any weapon enthusiast!
The Front and Rear of the MBUS PRO is blessed with positive detents that keep them at a standard AR sight elevation when they are set up. When put away they are so low that it is practically impossible to discern their presence till you actually require their use. The Front is of slender width and is flexible for use with the majority of IR Aiming lasers and other light installations for pros.
Be it the Front that is modifiable for height or Rear which is adjustable for windage (without the use of any external tools), along with the dual aperture, these ensure excellent compatibility with every 1913 Picatinny Rail Mounting Application along with Rail height gas blocks as well. The whole package has been manufactured in the United States.
Make and Dimensions of MBUS PRO – Back Up AR 15 Sight Front
- The entire product is made of Steel.
- It has been toughened and buffed using a technique called Ferritic Nitrocarburizing. This has been done to enhance its endurance capabilities against high levels of wear & tear and deterioration.
- It has been designed to be mounted on any MIL STD 1913 Picatinny or STANAG 4694 rail together with receiver height gas blocks.
- The height modifications can be done with the aid of a knob. This essentially means that no external tools are required.
- Positive Detents on the height adjusting knob and up and down positions serve to keep the front in place post set up.
- Post deployment it attains a Standard AR Sight elevation.
- The entire hardware weighs about 1.51 oz.
- The Height above rail, stowed is approximately 0.43".
- The Length, stowed comes to about 1.6".