Magpul MOE-K2® AK GRIP – AK47/AK74
Similar to the MOE SL, the MOE-K2 AK Grip is a drop-in upgrade for AK47/AK74 platforms that offers a more vertical grip angle, but in a full-size grip design. The steeper vertical grip angle improves comfort and control on these shorter LOP rifles that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter's body.
With an aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon control, compatibility with optional Storage Cores for gear stowage, and a unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement, the K2 brings modern styling and ergonomics to the AK platform.
Made in U.S.A. Grip counts as one US compliance part for 922r.
- Drop-in upgrade for AK47/AK74 pistol grips*
- Fits both milled and stamped receivers, including those with grip reinforcement plates
- More vertical grip angle than typical Kalashnikov designs
- Unique backstrap shape for proper trigger finger placement
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive weapon control in all environments
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear stowage
*NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of AK receivers, some custom fitting of the grip may be necessary.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
MOE-K2 AK Grip
-Weight, w/ hardware: 2.9 oz.
-Height, max: 4.3 in.
-Thickness: 1.17 in.