Magpul ASAP QD Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point
The Magpul ASAP-QD (Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point) allows a wide range of motion, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right handed shooters.
- Replaces the standard AR15/M4 carbine stock receiver end plate
- Provides a tactical advantage by minimizing sling snagging and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders.
- Works with one-point type slings with push-button quick disconnect sling swivels such as the MS4 GEN 2.
- Made from precision cast black Melonite™ finished steel
- Compatible with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions.
- Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point for quick-detach swivels adds a centrally located socket at the rear of the receiver.
- More than 180° of sling movement enables both left- and right-handed shooters to quickly shift their weapon between shoulders
- Mount cup is angled slightly downward for greater freedom of motion
- Low-profile design includes rounded edges that minimize snagging.
- Works with one-point type slings with push-button QD connectors as well as sling with QD loop assembled on back.
Extremely handy and great finish!