Magpul ZHUKOV-S Stock AK47/AK74
For those who are looking for a no-compromise folding stock for their AK47 or AK74, then look no further than the Magpul Zhukov-S Stock. This particular stock puts aside all the traditional shortcomings that are associated with the stock for the AK models and provides a nifty folding, collapsible stock that has many features.
From QD sling mounts to Cheek Risers which are modular for a better fit to a rubber butt pad that absorbs more shock and provides for better traction when shooting, there is much to recommend with the Zhukov-S Stock by Magpul.
The stock will fold on the right side for better compatibility when using side-mounted optics which makes the Zhukov-S even more versatile. The overall design is such that it will fit the most common stamped AK receivers without the need for any modifications thanks to a unique wedge block that works to secure the new stock. Plus, the injection molded polymer used by the Zhukov-S Stock is highly durable and will last for a very long time under normal use conditions.
- Stock mounts to most stamped AK47/AKM/AK74 rifles that have a fixed stock and single tan trunnion
- Unobtrusive, anti-snag adjustment lever
- Five position length includes pull adjustability, fixed stock lock-up and consistent cheek weld in all positions
- Right-folding stock uses high strength lock mechanism with wear compensation for repeated use
- Hinge pin crafted from solid steel
- Stock can be instantly deployed
- Stock movement in stowed position is halted by positive detents
- Without Cheek Risers, weapon can be charged and fired when stock is folded
- Optional snap Cheek Risers available
- Cheek weld provides excellent comfort and slim profile
- Rubber butt pad has anti-slip surface and greater impact protection
- Shoulder transitions easier thanks to rollover on the toe, plus better fit when using body armor
- Made in the USA
The sling mounts offer a front, rear and bottom option for greater versatility when being used. The bottom offers a 1.25” sling loop while the rear provides optional sling mounts for the Type 1 and 2 and uses the QD swivels. The front provides left side rotation in a limited fashion, but also uses push-button QD swivels if the one-point sling is used, but the swivel is not included.