Light Mount V-Block and Rings 1913 Picatinny
The versatile Light Mount V-Block and Rings is a nearly-universal mounting solution for attaching a handheld light to compatible Magpul light mounts. Constructed of reinforced polymer and milspec-anodized aluminum, the Light Mount V-Block and Rings allow the user to install lights with a body diameter from .75" to 1.04" onto the MOE Scout Mount as well as a variety of M-LOK Cantilever and Offset Mounts in both Aluminum and Polymer*.
In conjunction with these compatible Magpul mounts, the Light Mount V-Block and Rings allow the shooter unparalleled versatility to attach nearly any popular handheld tactical light onto almost any weapons platform. All hardware and tools necessary for attachment directly to compatible mounts is included.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounting solution for attaching a handheld light to compatible Magpul mounts
- Made of reinforced polymer and milspec-anodized aluminum for light weight and durability
- Accepts most round bodied handheld lights with a body diameter of 0.75" to 1.04"
- Attaches to a variety of compatible Magpul mounts:
- MOE® Scout Mount, LEFT or RIGHT (MAG403)
- M-LOK™ Cantilever Rail/Light Mount, Aluminum (MAG588)
- M-LOK™ Cantilever Rail/Light Mount, Polymer (MAG587)
- M-LOK™ Offset Light/Optic Mount, Aluminum (MAG604)
- M-LOK™ Offset Light Mount, Polymer (MAG605)