Magpul ACS-L Carbine Stock for AR-15 (Commercial-Spec)
For a high quality drop-in replacement stock for your AR-15 or M-16, take a look at the Magpul ACS-L Commercial Stock (Adaptable Carbine Stock – Light). This stock uses commercial-spec receiver extension tubes, and uses the same type of storage compartment and cheek weld as the previous version. Unlike the previous version, it does not utilize the battery tubes, making this a slimmer and lighter version of the same stock. Proudly made in the USA, the Magpul ACS-L is compatible with Bushmaster, DPSM, Olympic, and other receiver extension tubes for commercial spec sized carbines.
The cheek weld slopes, providing more comfort for the user, and a storage compartment at the tail of the stock has a latched access door on the right side of the stock. The supplemental friction lock minimizes wobbling, and the premium chrome-silicon lock spring is highly durable for long-lasting service and positive locking.
To prevent accidental opening or getting caught on brush, fabrics, and other items, the release latch is shielded. For the shooter’s comfort and safety, the .30” rubber butt-pad is replaceable, and provides a slip-resistant surface as well as more protection for the shooter.
- Compatible with Bushmaster, Olympic, DPMS and other receiver extension tubes for commercial spec sized carbines.
- Cheek weld that slopes to provide more comfort for the user
- A storage compartment at the tail of the stock complete with latched access door on the right side of the stock
- Minimizes wobbling that can ruin accuracy through supplemental friction lock
- Chrome-silicon lock spring is highly durable, long lasting and provides positive locking
- Release latch is shielded to prevent accidental opening or getting caught on items such as brush, fabrics and so forth
- .30” Rubber Butt-Pad that is replaceable, provides a slip resistance surface as well as more protection for the shooter when firing the weapon
- MAG335 already included
The sling mounts available on this product are compatible with the Magpul ASAP along with other receiver-mount attachments as well.
- Rear or Bottom 1” sling loop
- Reversible QD Swivel Sling Mount: Fits 1.5” swivels with push buttons
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
- ACS-L, Commercial-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.78 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.11 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.95 in.
- Width, Maximum: 2.17 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.00 in.
- Weight: 0.78 lb.
It must be noted that there are two types of M4 Carbine receiver extensions or buffer tubes, the mil-spec and the commercial spec. The mil-spec extension will require the “Mil-Spec ACS-L” and not the Commercial-Spec. You will need to know the type of tube that you own before ordering the ACS-L to get the right one for your carbine.
Made in U.S.A.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (weight: 0.11 lb.) or Enhanced Butt-Pad, 0.70" (weight: 0.13 lb.) may be used with either Mil-Spec or Commercial-Spec ACS-L stocks.
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR 15 Stock is undeniable. At MWG sister site [MSP] they only offer AR 15 Accessories from the most trusted brands like Magpul Stocks. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.