The Magpul ACS-L (Adaptable Carbine Stock - mild) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines employing mil-spec sized recipient extension tubes. A compact version of the ACS, the ACS-L uses the identical center storage compartment and cheek weld but removes the battery tubes for a thinner, lighter weight package.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers like Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a contact surface for user comfort
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive access door on the right-hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy wobble
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and unintentional operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad Provides an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, along with other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Mid - Contained reversible Sling Mount Kit -- TYPE 3 matches up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.00" sling loop
Be aware: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. Whether you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to purchase the Commercial-Spec ACS-L.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
ACS-L Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 12.5 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 16.5 oz.
- Length, max: 8.0 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.6 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.9 in.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine Receiver Extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.