The Magpul ACS Commercial Stock Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock to get AR15/M4 carbines employing commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Double, rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes and an integral storage compartment at the butt of the stock offers multiple storage options.
Similar to the Magpul CTR®, the ACS also features an anti-snag release latch to prevent accidental activation along with a supplemental friction lock system which minimizes excessive stock movement for improved weapon stability and accuracy*. The Magpul ACS comes standard with a 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad that offers positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from producers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a broad contact surface for user comfort.
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the right and left side of the stock. Each tube will store up to 3 CR123 lithium or two AA batteries.
- Tubes are accessible from the rear through a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug.
- Storage compartment at the tail of stock with positive latching access door on the right-hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes precision approving wobble.
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and unintentional operation.
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring Offers positive locking and long service life.
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection.
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, along with other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts Mid -- Contained reversible Sling Mount Kit -- TYPE 3 matches up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.00" sling loop
Be aware: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. Whether you have a mil-spec extension on your gun, then make sure to order the Mil-Spec ACS.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR 15 Stock is undeniable. At MWG sister site [MSP] they only offer AR 15 Accessories from the most trusted brands like Magpul Stocks. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
ACS Carbine Stock, Commercial-Spec
- Weight: 14.1 oz.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 18.1 oz.
- Length, max: 8.0 in.
- Width, max: 2.5 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.6 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~15.4 in.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of exportregulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.