The Magpul ACS (Adaptable Carbine/Storage) -- Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Double, rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes and also an integral storage compartment at the bottom of the stock provides multiple storage options.
Comparable to the Magpul CTR®, the ACS also features an anti-snag release latch to prevent accidental activation along with a supplemental friction lock system which minimizes excessive stock movement for improved weapon stability and precision*. The ACS comes standard with a 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad that provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armour or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from producers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a contact surface for user comfort
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes situated on the right and left side of the stock Every tube will store up to 3 CR123 two or lithium AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear through a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
- Storage compartment at tail of stock with latching entry door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock reduces accuracy robbing wobble*
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring Offers positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad Provides an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, along with other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts Mid -- Contained reversible Sling Mount Kit -- TYPE 3 fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.00" sling loop
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. Whether you've a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to purchase the Commercial-Spec ACS.
Magpul Stocks Quick links:
- Magpul stock
- Magpul ar stock
- Magpul buttstock
- Magpul AR15 stock
- Magpul MOE rifle stock
- Magpul SL stock
- Magpul PRS stock
- Magpul AK47 stock
- Magpul Shotgun stock
AR15 Stock Quick Links
- ar15 stock
- ar 15 stock
- ar stock
- best ar 15 stock
- ar-15 stocks
- commercial spec stock
- best ar15 stock
- best ar 15 collapsible stock
- best ar stocks
- best stock for ar15
- best ar15 stock kit
- commercial buttstock
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR 15 Stock is undeniable. At MWG sister site [MSP] they only offer AR 15 Accessories from the most trusted brands like Magpul Stocks. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
ACS Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 14.1 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 18.1 oz.
- Length, max: 8.0 in.
- Width, max: 2.5 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.6 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.9 in.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.