The Magpul MOE Fixed Carbine Stock -- Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) provides a cheap, fixed, non-collapsing stock option for mil-spec size carbine-length buffer tubes.
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock has a slim profile, improved cheek weld, and multiple sling attachment options, and is suitable for ASAP® Plates and PRS® Extended Rubber Butt-Pad. Installation is non-armorer and doesn't require the castle nut or lock plate to be removed.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Fixed duration for regular mil-spec sized M4 Carbine receiver extension tubes (not included) from producers like Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- ~12.2” Length of Pull
- Integrated 1.25” sling loops
- Compatible with ASAP Plate & PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad
- Durable polymer construction
- Accessible left/right side push-button QD Sling Mount Kits (not included)
Be aware: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. Whether you have a commercial-spec size extension on your gun, then make sure to purchase the Commercial-Spec MOE Fixed Carbine.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
MOE Fixed Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 13.5 oz.
- Length, max: 8.8 in.
- LOP, M4: ~12.2 in.
* Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.