The Magpul MOE Rifle Stock (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement for AR15/M16 A1 and A2 gun stocks utilizing the standard rifle-length receiver extension (buffer tube).
Designed as an essential upgrade, the stock features integral 1.25" sling loop, optional dual-side rear and front QD mounting points, replaceable anti-slip rubberized butt-pad, and inner storage compartment available throughout the rear storage door.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without the A2 spacer (not included)
- Sloping cheek weld unites a slender profile with consumer comfort
- Overall shape supplies for offhand hold options
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage
- Large storage compartment readily available behind hinged butt-plate
- Knockout bosses on the bottom allow for the addition of an optional accessory rail
- Sling Mounts
- Bottom Rear - 1.25" Sling loop
- Front/Rear -- Optional Sling Mounts match up to 1.5" push-button QD swivels
NOTE: The MOE Rifle Stock is a direct replacement for an A1 or A2 fixed stock. Fitting to a carbine with a collapsible stock will call for a rifle-length receiver extension tube, rifle buffer and spring (not included).
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
The distinction between inferior quality and premium AR 15 Stock is undeniable. At MWG sister site [MSP] they only offer AR 15 Accessories from the most trusted brands like Magpul Stocks. Buy with confidence that we stand behind the product we sell.
MOE Rifle Stock
- Weight, Stock: 14.0 oz.
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 17.6 oz.
- Length: 10.4"
- LOP: ~13.5"
* Specifications based on factory configuration
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.