The Magpul MOE Stock - Commercial-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines employing commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the compact A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The Commercial-Spec Model includes an extended 0.55" thick rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most commercial-spec tubes.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from producers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, along with others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slender profile with user comfort.
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation.
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life.
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications.
- Replaceable 0.55" Extended Rubber Butt-Pad Provides an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection.
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, along with other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. Whether you have a mil-spec extension on your own rifle, make sure to purchase the Mil-Spec MOE.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
MOECarbine Stock, Commercial-Spec
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 13.8 oz.
- Length, max: 7.2 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.6 in.
* Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (