The next-generation Magpul PMAG 30 GEN M3 Window is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons that features transparent windows to permit rapid visual identification of an approximate number of rounds remaining. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 Window incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced durability, strength, and credibility to exceed strict military performance specifications.
While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified external and internal geometry also allows operation with a vast assortment of additional weapons like the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others.
Similar to the MOE PMAG, the GEN M3 Window features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning.
Additionally, a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, whereas an over-travel stop on the backbone can help to ensure the magazine will not over-insert on suitable weapons. Low profile ribs and new aggressive back and front feel gives favorable control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to permit easy marking by the end user for identification. The brand new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for much better grip with tight double and triple magazine components. An added pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to reduce debris intrusion and protect against potential harm to the top cartridge during storage and transit.
Durable dual-side transparent windows allow for fast determination of an approximate number of rounds remaining in the magazine. Utilizing a high visibility indicator coil on the spring and numerical markers on the magazine frame, the MagLevel™ system provides positive verification without influencing the durability or credibility of the magazine.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider grip with non Colt-spec 'STANAG 4179' platforms.
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for
easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 30
- Over-travel insertion stop on the backbone
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive back and front feel for favorable magazine tackling.
- Pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to Permit for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine tackling and disassembly nevertheless is slim enough for use with lots of double and triple components
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to reduce debris intrusion and for ammo protection in storage and transit
PMAG® GEN M3™ Resources:
- PMAG GEN M3/USGI Test Videos (YouTube)
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping and Returns FAQ for more information).
This product is also restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York, as well as Washington D.C., and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws.