The next-generation PMAG 30 GEN M3 is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for improved durability, strength, and credibility to exceed rigorous military operation specifications.
While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms; altered external and internal geometry also allows operation having a vast assortment of additional weapons like the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others.
Comparable to the MOE PMAG, the GEN M3 features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning.
Additionally, a redesigned bolt catch notch in the back of the magazine supplies increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the backbone can help to ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. Low profile straps and new, aggressive back and front texture gives positive control of the GEN M3 in most environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the human body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate helps extraction and handling of the magazine when providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for much better grip with tight double and triple magazine components. An included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be utilized to reduce debris intrusion and safeguard against possible injury to the top cartridge during storage and transit.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Next-generation effect and crush resistant polymer construction
- Altered dimensions allow for wider grip with non Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the backbone
- Ribbed gripping surface and fresh, aggressive back and front texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to Permit for identification marking
- Flared floorplate helps magazine tackling, and disassembly nevertheless is slim enough for use with a Great Deal of double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and to get ammo protection in storage and transit
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
PMAG® GEN M3™ Resources:
- PMAG GEN M3/USGI Test Videos (YouTube)
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.
This product is also restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York, as well as Washington D.C., and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws. Please refer to the following link for further information: