The Magpul PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE Window is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M4 compatible magazine that offers a cost competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI.
It includes an impact resistant aluminum construction, easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, along with an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased authenticity.
Additionally, durable dual-side translucent windows allow for quick determination of an approximate number of rounds remaining in the magazine. Using a high visibility indicator coil on the numerical and spring mark on the magazine body, the MagLevel™ system provides positive verification without affecting the durability or trustworthiness of the magazine.
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to supply a high-quality, economical alternative to conventional weapon parts. The MOE line differentiates itself with a simplified feature set but maintains Magpul technology and material quality. The GEN M2 MOE is indistinguishable in shape and function to the old model PMAG except that the optional Impact/Dust Cover is now sold separately.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with Colt-spec AR15/M4 firearms
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Transparent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allow for easy determination of rounds remaining 1 to 30
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
- Original PMAG vs. Chevy Truck Video (YouTube)
- PMAG vs. Military Transport (YouTube)
- PMAG Function Test in M249 SAW (YouTube)
- PMAG = Bulletproof? (YouTube)
- -30F PMAG Drop Test (YouTube)
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.
This product is also restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York, as well as Washington D.C., and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws. Please refer to the following link for further information: