The Magpul PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M4 compatible magazine that provides a cost competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI.
It features an impact resistant aluminum construction, easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for favorable magazine extraction, resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, along with an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased credibility.
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a lineup of firearm accessories designed to supply a high-quality, economical alternative to conventional weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set but preserves Magpul technology and material quality. The GEN M2 MOE is identical in shape and function to the old model PMAG except that the optional Impact/Dust Cover is now sold separately.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with Colt-spec AR15/M4 firearms
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve inner geometry for feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- USGI-spec stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and discipline compatibility
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for favorable magazine managing and easy disassembly
- Original PMAG vs. Chevy Truck Video (YouTube)
- PMAG vs. Military Transport (YouTube)
- PMAG Function Test in M249 SAW (YouTube)
- PMAG = Bulletproof? (YouTube)
- -30F PMAG Drop Test (YouTube)
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.
This product is also restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York, as well as Washington D.C., and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws. Please refer to the following link for further information: