The next-generation PMAG 20 GEN M3 is a 20-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for improved durability, strength, and credibility to exceed strict military performance specifications.
While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms; altered internal and external geometry also permits operation having a vast assortment of additional weapons like the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, along with others.
Similar to the MOE PMAG, the GEN M3 includes a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring for commonality, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and easy tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning.
Additionally, a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the backbone can help to ensure the magazine won't over-insert on compatible weapons. Low profile straps and new competitive rear and front feel gives favorable control of the GEN M3 in most environments, along with a paint pen dot matrix have been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end consumer for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and managing of the magazine when providing improved reduction protection, but is slightly thinner than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine components. An included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be utilized to reduce debris intrusion and safeguard against possible injury to the top cartridge during storage and transit.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Next-generation effect and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for more extensive compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms.
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life steel spring for parts commonality
- Over-travel insertion stop on the backbone
- Ribbed gripping surface and new competitive rear and front feel for favorable magazine tackling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine tackling and disassembly nevertheless is slim enough to be used with a Great Deal of double and triple components
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to reduce debris intrusion and for ammo protection in storage and transit
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
PMAG® GEN M3™ Resources:
- PMAG GEN M3/USGI Test Videos (YouTube)
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.
This product is also restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York, as well as Washington D.C., and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws. Please refer to the following link for further information: